Keen is one of the renowned shoe companies of America which is situated in Portland. Martin Keen is the owner of this company, who started this company in the year 2003. And since then the company has never looked back.
Features, Specifications, Thing Consider:
In a very short span of time it has become one of the most popular shoe brands in almost every household. Apart from different designs, Keen also produces hiking shoes which have been very popular among hikers. Targhee is one of such hiking shoes Keen. And Targhee is specially made for hikers.
This Men’s Targhee II Hiking Shoe from Keen is one of the popular hiking shoes for those who like adventures. This is an off-road shoe specially made with Targhee’s water-resistant technology. The shoe came to the market in the year 2005.
Features of Keen’s Targhee II:
- It has 4mm multi-directional lugs which give better grip and traction
- It is made with a heel lock system
- It has dry waterproof Keen technology breathable layer, which keeps the feet dry and breathable
- The footbed of the shoe is made to give ample cushion and arch support
- The shoe is made of leather and textiles
- It has rubber soles and a rubber toe guard
- Imported quality
- Specifications of Keen Targhee II Shoe:
- Keen Targhee is a hiking shoe
- The weight of the shoe is 2 lb 5 oz and height is up to the ankle
- The Upper of the shoe is made of lightweight waterproof leather and textile which gives durability and breathability to the shoe
- It has a keen dry waterproof synthetic lining
- The inner sole is made of polyurethane, the midsole is made of dual-density compression-molded EVA which gives cushion and stability to the feet and the outer sole is made of non-marking carbon rubber.
Closure of The Shoe is of Lace-up
This pair of shoes comes in different colors and in different sizes. The shoe is not so light which makes it comfortable for trekking or hiking. The sole of the shoe is not stiff and thus very comfortable to wear.
The upper of the shoe is made of a waterproof membrane, which has good traction. Since it is water-resistant, hence the pair of shoes is comfortable to wear in snow, rain, and mud as well. In all types of weather, the shoe will keep the feet dry and intact from inside.
The upper of the Keen’s Targhee hiking shoe is made of leather and textile. The leather is waterproof having a nylon net which gives flexibility and durability to the shoe. The lining of the shoe is made with the Keen dry waterproof breathable layer. The midsoles of the shoe are made of compression-molded EVA having shock absorption quality. The outsoles of the shoe are made of rubber having multi-directional pulls which gives durability and grip to the feet.
The shoe has a toe guard made of rubber in order to protect the feet. The footbed of the shoe is made of ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) polymer.
The Targhee II from the company Keen is specially designed for hiking purposes. The shoe is ideal for hiking, trekking, traveling, and other off-road adventures. The rubber outsoles of the shoe are made in such a way that it gives extra grip to the feet. It has 4 mm multidirectional pulls all around the shoe which gives stability and durability to the shoe.
The shoe has a removable EVA polymer-made footbed which can be customized according to the foot’s comfort level. It has a waterproof Keen dry outer membrane with a nylon net which prevents water to enter into the shoe and keeps the feet dry irrespective of terrain and weather.
- The shoe is waterproof and hence keeps the feet dry in any weather
- The rubber outsoles of the shoe give support to the feet. This carbon rubber is highly durable too
- It has lugs all around the outsoles which gives better grip to the feet
- The shoe is made with breathable materials
- Very stable
- Soles of the shoe needs extra care
- Tight across the top of the feet
- Not durable and below average stability
I have been a passionate user of Keen Hiking shoe. I love the comfort it provides. Specially the features of this pair of shoe are highly appreciable.
After using Keen for a long time I have become a big fan of Keen Targhee II. But this time after wearing a pair of shoes one becomes loose and had to replace it. But I must appreciate that their customer service is amazing and I got the replaced pair of shoes immediately.
Till now I have best experiences with Keen Targhee. This is the best hiking shoe I have bought and I would like to recommend it. The sizes come accurately and so need no insoles.
Type of Product:
This pair of shoes from Keen is a hiking shoe. The shoe is suitable for those who like an adventure in life. This pair of shoes is perfect for trekking, mountaineering, and other off-road adventures. The shoe is made of leather having a nylon net and purely waterproof. So this pair of shoes is perfect for any wet weather as it prevents water to enter the shoe. This pair of shoes are specifically designed to keep the feet dry. The outsoles of the shoe perfect grip the feet of the wearer. So this pair of shoes is suitable for those who love adventure and want to spend much time outside.
Many of the customers of Keen are recommending this pair of shoes. They are admiring the shoe for the comfort it gives. From the customer review, it is seen that this Targhee II hiking shoe from Keen has been able to get 4.3 stars out of 5.
So to conclude it can be said that this pair of leather shoes having rubber outsoles are perfect for any kind of outdoor adventure. Since this is a waterproof shoe, so can be used in any situation without any hesitation.